Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Draconic

I'm still trying to think up a Dragon story.

In the midst of heavy work, staff problems, independent projects, L5R, bedside reading, Photoshop wrangling and Super Metroid, I'm still trying to think up a Dragon story.

Writing a Dragon story is easy, really. Any writer can put together a nice Dragon story. It's the search for a different Dragon story that's taking up most of my time.

My deadline's on Wednesday, and I'm still trying to think up a Dragon story.

I just wanted to say that.

...

...

Ah, well. Back to work now.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I'm in the same boat...

and it's now Tuesday.

Dom Cimafranca said...

"Virility!"

You can do it, Sean!

Anonymous said...

Because of the info I got from your blog. I'd submitted a draconic story too. As for me, well, que sera sera...

Anyway, I fervently believe you can do it. 'kaw pa... :)

Sean said...

Frankly, I'd be rooting more for you people. :)

I've written something and turned it in, but I'm not really satisfied with it. I can't even identify what genre it belongs to.